The perfect Costa Rica rainforest experience!
Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Eco Lodge offers 28 rooms. Our sustainable rain forest hotel is located close to the scenic Arenal Volcano in the Chachagua Rainforest, and adjacent to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, it is the perfect destination for eco-tourists, adventure and pleasure seekers, as well as naturalists.
Since its inception, the Chachagua Rainforest Hotel has lodged thousands upon thousands of tourists, and has been featured in the book 1,000 Places to See Before You Die by Patricia Schultz. Its patrons have come to love the hotel, not only for its location in a ‘tropical paradise’, but also because of the friendly staff, whose local knowledge is a great benefit to all our visitors.
Chachagua Rainforest Hotel, we approach our rooms a little differently. Each room is designed to provide the finest in eco-luxury while seamlessly embracing its natural surroundings. Each room is spacious, most with large covered decks including hammocks. Windows are screened but open, allowing the sounds of the rainforest to seep into the room and wipe away the distractions of the outside world. Bathrooms are expertly appointed with every amenity you could need, with a showerhead custom built to emulate standing under a waterfall. You will feel like you are living free in the rainforest without losing the comfort of
- Room rates include Full American Breakfast
- Rates include a guided sustainability tour
- All rates shown are in US dollars and do not include 13% sales tax.
- Children up to 11 years old stay for free when sharing the room with two adults.
- Rates are for 2 guests per room/bungalow. A surcharge of US $25 applies per additional guests, limited to two
additional guests per room.
- Cancellations with more than 30 days prior to arrival will have no penalty
- Cancellations with 29 to 8 days prior to arrival will be charged for the first night of the reservation.
- Cancellations with 7 days or less prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the total reservation amount.
- For special dates such as Easter Week, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, cancellations within 21 days prior to arrival
will be charged 100% of the total reservation amount.
- Any refund of money for canceled reservations will be charged an additional 10 percent for administrative expenses,
based on the total amount of the deposit.